All the tricks that exist for The qnnit so that you do not lack anything. Prepare your home with unlimited money and resources!
Cheats on Xbox 360
Cheats on PS3
Making the Sims happy is not easy. So, as usual, the PC version of The Sims 3 gives us the possibility to use the classic tricks in the form of console commands .
As usual, motherlode is there to save your life and pocket, as well as many other classics and new ones. Remember to make a backup of your game before starting to play. Otherwise you may irreparably spoil your game.
How to open the command console
As always, the first thing is to know how to open the command console , which is the place where you enter the tricks. In this case, we must press ctrl + shift + c , and once the console is open, type the command in question.
All The Sims 3 Cheats
- TestingCheatsEnabled true: activates the tricks (allows them to be used).
- TestingCheatsEnabled false: disable cheats (don’t allow them to be used).
- help: shows you all the tricks available. Easier, impossible.
- help COMMANDOTRUCO: explains how the command you specify in COMMANDOTRUCO works.
- pressing the direction arrow up: it shows you the last command that you have put.
- jokePlease: Tells you a joke. No guarantees of laughter.
- kaching: 1,000 simoleons.
- Familyfunds FAMILY NAME AMOUNT: give the family that you indicate in FAMILYNAME the number of simoleons specified in AMOUNT. The maximum value is 9999999, without periods or commas.
- motherlode: 50,000 simoleons.
- quit: quit the game. For bums.
- resetSim NAMENAME: resets the sim specified in NAMENAME. For example, if your Sim gets stuck for some reason. It doesn’t make it go away, or start over, or anything like that.
- FullScreen STATUS: enables or disables the full screen based on STATUS. STATUS can be on (full screen) or off (screen … incomplete?)
- EnableLotLocking STATUS: when used, a lock appears on the buildings that allows you to activate or deactivate the function of editing or buying them based on STATUS. STATUS can be true (you can see the padlock and deactivate the limitation) or false (it does not allow it).
- fps STATUS: shows you the frames per second or not depending on the STATUS. STATUS can be on (show) or off (do not show).
- AllowObjetcsOnRoofs STATUS: allows to build on the roofs according to STATUS. STATUS can be on (allowed) or off (not allowed).
- moveObjects STATUS: allows you to move objects that you normally would not be able to move, and delete them, based on STATUS. STATUS can be on (cheat enabled) or off (cheat disabled). Keep in mind that this even allows you to manipulate the Sims and since you are doing something that the game does not allow, if you delete certain things you will not be able to recover them.
- constrainFloorElevation STATUS: allows the adjustment of any terrain regardless of what is on them based on STATUS. STATUS can be true (cheat enabled) or false (cheat disabled).
- disableSnappingToSlotsOnAlt STATUS: allows objects not to be adjusted based on STATUS. STATUS can be on (cheat enabled) or off (cheat disabled). It is used to place, for example, countertops next to each other.
- hideHeadlineEffects STATUS: Show or hide all the status balloons above the Sims’ heads based on STATUS. STATUS can be on (cheat enabled) or off (cheat disabled).
- fadeObjects STATUS: causes objects to fade or not when zooming in to avoid obstructing vision based on STATUS. STATUS can be on (objects fade) or off (objects do not fade).
- slovMotionViz SPEED: Determines the speed at which everything happens based on SPEED. SPEED is a value that ranges from 0 (standard value, normal speed) to 8 (the slowest speed possible).
- unlockOutfits STATUS: causes the exclusive objects of profession and service to appear in the CAS based on STATUS. STATUS can be on (shows the outfits) or off (does not show them). The trick must be entered before entering CAS.
- buydebug STATUS: allows you to buy items from expansions that generally cannot be purchased based on STATUS. STATUS can be on (allows to buy) or false (does not allow to buy).
- freerealestate: you can buy the houses without spending money.
- DiscoTags STATUS: Change the colors of the icons in the multicolour map view based on STATUS. STATUS can be on (changes) or off (does not change).
- Enable Flames : “Flames activated”. Really. He doesn’t seem to do anything more than send you that message.
- speed SPEED: Sets the game speed based on SPEED. SPEED can be a number from 0 (normal speed) to 4 (maximum speed).
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
Other tricks of the Sims saga